REIMAGINING & IMPROVING LIFE EVERY DAY
Het merk Henkel verenigt ons erfgoed en onze ambitie voor de toekomst: mensen betrekken om samen een doelgerichte toekomst uit te bouwen en duurzame vooruitgang te stimuleren door voort te bouwen op onze sterktes.
Pers en media
Change in the Henkel Management Board
Henkel today announced that Jan-Dirk Auris, the Board member responsible for the Adhesive Technologies business unit, will conclude his longstanding and successful service to the company at the end of January 2023, following the joint decision to forego a prolongation of his existing contract, which is scheduled to expire at the end of 2023. He will support the handover of responsibility to his successor.
Henkel successfully maintains growth momentum with double-digit sales increase in the third quarter
- Group reports organic sales growth of +11.3% to new all-time high of around 6 billion euros, nominal +17.3%, with all three business units contributing:
- Adhesive Technologies achieves double-digit organic sales growth of +16.8%, nominal +22.6%
- Beauty Care reports positive organic sales growth of +0.9%, nominal +8.4%
- Laundry & Home Care generates significant organic sales growth of +7.3%, nominal +13.2%
- Double-digit sales growth in emerging markets, very strong growth in mature markets
- Merger of Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care into Consumer Brands ahead of plan
- Outlook for fiscal 2022: Raised guidance for sales and earnings based on continued strong business performance
Bruno Piacenza leaves Henkel after more than 30 years of successful service to the company
Effective September 30, 2022, Bruno Piacenza (56), who has been Executive Vice President of Henkel's Laundry & Home Care business sector since 2011, will leave the Henkel Management Board, as already announced at the beginning of the year. Wolfgang König (50), currently Executive Vice President for Beauty Care, will additionally assume responsibility for Laundry & Home Care with effect from October 1, 2022 and will also lead the newly created Henkel Consumer Brands business unit in the future.
Henkel presents successful implementation of purposeful growth agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Implementation of new organizational structure in the Consumer Brands business unit ahead of plan
- Continued strong organic sales performance at Adhesive Technologies
- Outlook for organic sales growth for Henkel in fiscal 2022 increased: +5.5 to +7.5 percent (previously +4.5 to +6.5 percent)
- Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands well positioned for capturing future growth and profit opportunities
- Confirmation of mid- to long-term financial ambition