Australia, Chatswood, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales Representative (NSW)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Cold Power and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Supporting our Schwarzkopf Professional & Alterna Salon business partners, you will optimise sales, and create opportunities through market awareness and product knowledge.
- Actively drive new business opportunities and increase market share through new customer acquisition, positioning Schwarzkopf Professional Brand as a market leader and supplier of choice.
- Assist our client partners’ business growth by adding value, developing strong relationships, utilizing our professional marketing expertise and leveraging our strong educational and marketing support.
- Collaborate with our salon partners to grow their salon business.
- 2-4 years previous sales experience is desirable within a territory role, along with strong relationship management skills
- Sales experience within the Beauty or Haircare industry will be highly regarded coupled with a hairdressing or Beauty background; Enjoys connecting with salons and hairdressers
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales and KPI targets; Self-motivated with drive to succeed and work well under pressure
- Sound business acumen with ability to identify ways of expanding your business and territory
- A team player that is collaborative, with initiative and solutions/results focused; Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to translate brand strategy within accounts to drive sales growth
- Competent with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.