Germany, Düsseldorf, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Head of Material Master Data Management (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our team as a Regional Head of Material Master Data Management (MDM), responsible for overseeing data governance and data quality across Europe within Adhesives Technologies
- The Job is to lead the European team in the responsibility of Operations separated into the areas of Material creation/extension, Data Quality / Governance, and Projects. 4 direct reports, 12 indirect and close interactions with Shared Service Center as an extended workbench
- Team Management: Provide strong leadership to the MDM team, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment, and ensuring each team member has clear roles, responsibilities, and development opportunities
- Performance Evaluation: Conduct regular performance evaluations, provide feedback, and support the professional growth of team members. Recognize and reward outstanding contributions
- Project Management: Oversee MDM projects and initiatives, ensuring they are delivered on time, within scope, and meet quality standards. Monitor project progress and resolve any roadblocks
- Continuous Improvement: Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the MDM team, seeking opportunities to optimize processes, enhance data quality, and streamline data management practices
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other department heads and stakeholders to ensure alignment of data management efforts with broader business strategies and objectives
- Performance Metrics: Define and track performance metrics for the MDM team, such as data quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Use these metrics to drive improvements and demonstrate the team's impact on the organization
- Problem Resolution: Act as a point of escalation for issues and challenges faced by the MDM team. Facilitate problem-solving and decision-making processes to overcome obstacles
- Completed university degree in a relevant field
- 8-12 years relevant work experience of which 3-5 years relevant experience in leading MDM
- Effective leadership skills to guide and motivate the MDM team including the ability to set clear goals, delegate tasks, provide feedback, and foster a collaborative work environment
- Ability to align data management strategies with broader business objectives and create plans to achieve long-term goals
- Understanding the organization's business processes, goals, and challenges is crucial to align data management efforts with the overall business strategy
- Ability to build and develop a high-performing MDM team, foster collaboration, and support team members' professional growth
- The field of data management is continually evolving, so the Regional Head of MDM must be adaptable and open to learning new technologies and methodologies
- Ability to negotiate and influence for collaborating with stakeholders to implement data management strategies and gain buy-in for initiatives
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, are necessary to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.