Netherlands, Amsterdam, DX
IT Consultant - SAP Global Trade Services
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Consult Henkel's Global Trade Group and manage global projects and applications
- Analyze and design solutions for SAP GTS and own developed software
- Create the next level of digital trade solutions
- Keep yourself informed about IT trends, innovations and future legal requirements
- Safeguard, enhance and improve template processes to create sustainable value while ensuring trade compliance
- Grow professionally and personally in a truly global and innovative team.
- Bachelor's degree in informatics combined with international trade knowledge or comparable experience in the IT organization with SAP Global Trade Services
- 3-5 years SAP GTS experience in IT consulting or similar role with profound experience in SAP GTS
- Hands-on knowledge across SAP GTS services (customs-, compliance- and risk management; interfaces) and know how to customize
- Experience in S/4 international trade and SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) is a plus
- Open-minded team player with solution mindset and ability to cope with complexity & uncertainty
- Fluent in English.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.