Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in Supply Chain - Demand planning Laundry & Home Care (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
PURPOSE OF THE INTERNSHIP
- Asisting the BNL Demand planning team in their operational activities and enhancing analysis to improve the quality of our sales forecastings
- Responsible for the sales forecasting (base sales & promotional sales) of several customers
- Anticipate and recognize Out of Stock situation, develop alternatives with Supply Chain, coordinate customer priorities with sales, inform Customer Service about priorities
- Run several reports & analysis to improve the ForecastAccuracy per customer and per product.
- Follow the Launches of innovations on the markettogetherwith the marketing and projectimplementation teams.
- Run qualitative forecast analysis for the SKU’s with statistical forecasting to adapt the Forecasting models to the most accurate
- Frequentcontacts with Production planning, Customer Service, marketing and Sales teams.
- Academic degree in economics with a strong interest in supply chain in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language is a must
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel
- Strong personality with the will to succeed
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- This position is available in December 2021
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 5- 6 months internship
- An internship allowance of €700 – €800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- Continuous learning in a digital way via the Henkel learning hub