Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Operations&Supply Chain Lean Manufacturing Internship
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Adhesives Global Operations & Supply Chain - Lean Manufacturing team in Amsterdam develops standards, processes and procedures to support Operational Excellence in all regions, at all production facilities. The global team covers a wide range of topics and responsibilities, such as design and development, deployment, training, audits and global governance of Henkel Production System (HPS)
- Support the activities of the Global Lean Team
- Help developing the Standard Operating System processes, tools and training material
- Participate and support Global Project and Team meetings
- Support development of the overall Global Deployment plan, Training activities and Governance tools and processes
- Coordinate and manage documentation and communication with cross functional Business Units, Projects and Teams
Bachelors Degree in Engineering (graduated or doing MSc)
Working proficiency in English language
Firm knowledge of Lean principles and tools such as OEE, Problem Solving, Policy deployment, 5S, KAIZEN, VSM
MS-Office 365 knowledge with preferably advanced level in SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint
Experience in Power BI is an advantage
Entrepreneurial, dynamic personality who likes to question the current state of things and processes, in order to improve them
Strong organization and project management skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
Ability to work effectively with others, adaptable, with a can-do attitude
Ability to take on a high level of responsibility and put the knowledge gained during studies into practice
International experience is an advantage
Available for 6 months full time as of July 01, 2021.
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You will be part of a hyper international intern community in Amsterdam
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (Benelux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel Learning Hub