Netherlands, Amsterdam, Laundry & Home Care
International Production Steering Internship
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- One or several missions to support the Supply Chain optimization programs globally, minimizing the operating cost with low capital
- Propose and virtually ‘validate’ physical network changes and new operational strategies, that can enable faster reaction to supply & demand dynamics
- Introduce/Optimize and integrate E2E supply chain management work processes across categories to drive high service levels
- Stay hyper connected internally and externally to tap into the innovation ecosystem, screening and introducing industry leading technologies
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or other relevant studies
- Fundamental knowledge of supply chain management theory and practices, hands-on experience of supply chain designs or operations is a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, comfortable to work with data
- Have technical curiosity and courage to develop new approaches to big problems
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Fluency in English, other European languages is a plus
- Available for 6 months as of August 01, 2021
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- 6 months internship
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR Gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub