Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Beauty Care
Junior Trade Marketeer E-commerce Channel - Beauty Care Professional (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Your goal is clearly to strengthen one of the leading professional companies in the hairdressers’ business. To become (and stay) number 2 player in the Benelux within 4 years.
- Financially your goal is clearly to increase the turnover, profit and market share in the E-com channel.
- Together with our Customer Marketeer Wholesale & E-com BNL you coordinate and evaluate marketing & sales initiatives. You help our E-com customers to develop their business and in that way becoming the preferred supplier.
- You are the junior trade marketeer E-com responsible for our 2 professional brands, Schwarzkopf Professional and Indola Exclusively Professional in the E-com channel in NL.
- Together with the customer marketeer and your sales colleagues, you are an important point of contact for our E-com customers, and you handle and follow-up on customer’s questions.
- You help develop and execute a national strong promotional plan and product launch plans in close collaboration with your sales and marketing colleagues and based on customer input.
- Analyses & action: systematic follow up of turnover evolution by customer. Analysis on assortment distribution. Appropriate action to increase turnover and the distribution of our brands. Standard reports: Turn over evolution, Distribution status, Assortment development.
- Launches: help develop launch plan of our innovations. Bring the innovations alive at our customers and present them.
- Promotions: help set up promotion plan that helps us reaching our goals and helps the customer developing his business. Give input on international RCs. Always have an updated promotion plan (excel).
- Content management: You are responsible for content creation like banners, social media assets, newsletters.
- You have an economic, preferably marketing academic degree. 1-2 working experience in marketing and/or sales environment is appreciated.
- Affinity with branded premium consumer goods and hairdressing business.
- You are digital ‘savvy’, high knowledge on and experienced in the latest trends in social media. Strong computer skills (eg Excel). Content creation skills (Photoshop etc strongly appreciated).
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a creative mind, a can-do mentality and you are very hands on.
- Strong communicator: able to stand your ground and communicate your point at various managerial levels. You show strong collaboration, influencing and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.