Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager - Adhesives for Consumers and Craftsmen (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments. The Key Account Manager will optimise the effort put into distribution channel & sales and profit generated through distribution.
- Develop approach towards the target groups of DIYers
- Develop strategic partnership and outperform growth of Priority1 customer addressing assortment, pricing, promotional, and planogram elements of the business
- Develop & manage the strategy for a specific channel together with dedicated wholesalers in line with Henkel service strategy
- Overall coordination, functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the business
- Provide direction to cross functional resources to find insights to drive strategic plan and to execute plans with excellence
- Work in a Benelux environment
- Master degree from accredited college or university
- 5+ years of key account management experience, preferably within a related business
- Technical/business competency is required
- Strong negotiating skills
- Highly customer focused
- Highly organized and very effective time management skills
- Like autonomy and take initiative
- Teamwork cooperation focussed
- Fluent Dutch and English