HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Would you like working in a dynamic market environment within an agile open & collaborative international team? Then read further.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
- As a member of the Logistic purchasing leadership team you will be guiding and developing the category team members located around the world
- You will manage the network of category team members within your sourcing strategies in close collaboration with the regional material group leads.
- You will on-board and educate team members on logistics purchasing and specifically on your category sourcing strategies.
- As a business Key Account Manager (KAM) you will ensure that Purchasing delivers sustainable value by excellence in business partnership with our Laundry & Home Care division
- You will understand the strategic road map of the business unit and initiate actions with the business units’ teams to manage market risk and opportunities regarding Service availability, cost development and sustainability improvements.
- You ensure the best integration of acquired businesses.
- As a category team lead you are the owner of the sourcing strategy
- You will secure and manage the supply of the global warehousing and logistics equipment spend at best total E2E cost, best terms & conditions ensuring a sustainable, well performing supply base with full access to innovation.