Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Adhesive Technologies
Application Engineer- General Manufacturing & Maintenance
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Plan workload effectively when dealing with multiple simultaneous and new business opportunities in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility to react to rapidly changing priorities.
- Engage with customers, at their workshops/engineering locations, and will identify and demonstrate sustainable optimized bonding solutions that deliver quantifiable value.
- Build strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues and collaborate and communicate across internal departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- Provide technical and product support to other Henkel functions including telephone and helpline support.
- Maintain a high level of technical awareness within the sales force by providing refresher-training material on an ongoing basis.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of expert technical knowledge within focus market sectors and product groups.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified in engineering (preferably Mechanical) with experience in engineering service environment or related experience in adhesive technology.
- Experience in the field of adhesives is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Interest in industrial and innovative applications and the willingness to engage with new topics and contribute your own ideas that inspire your customers.
- Enthusiastic presenter in face to face, webinar and other evolving digital formats
- High self-motivation with good organizational skills
- Strong in Microsoft Tools like TEAMS, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Methodical and analytical problem-solving approach
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.