India, Navi Mumbai, Adhesive Technologies
Manager 3PM Operations
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as a Supplier owner for externally procured products from CM/TG suppliers building strategic relationships with them.
- Partners with respective teams to optimize contract manufacturing footprint. Drive 3PM strategy defined for responsible Technology across the region.
- Monitors compliance of social standards, SHEQ, stock taking and performance in line with legal and Henkel requirements.
- Lead / contribute to transformation projects helping to achieve Purposeful growth objectives. • Collaborate with audit team to conduct 3PM compliance audit as per plan and follow up timely closure of audit actions.
- Contribute strongly and positively to build and adjust IMEA 3PM strategy. Coordinates with business / Purchasing / relevant site team to select and consolidate tollers. Lead onboarding of new 3rd Party manufacturers meeting Henkel Standards
- Establish best in class operations, supply chain and quality processes at 3rd Party vendors in coordination with respective Henkel functions delivering amazing customer experience.
- Drive permanent resolution of complaints for 3rd manufacturers raised either through CCMS and SCMS
- Responsible for key performance monitoring and improvement on Sustainability, SHE, quality, responsiveness, delivery and cost with monthly performance review for 3rd Party manufacturers
- Identify and realize cost savings bringing in efficiency. and lead resolution of supply / availability issues from 3PM vendors and/ or any other task that hinder smooth plant operations.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience.
- Good in verbal and written communication.
- Good vendor and stakeholder management.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.