Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Performance Manager Global Logistics
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Dive into the Global Logistics team, energizing the transformation of Henkel's supply chain to new heights.
- Spearhead the creation and orchestration of a dynamic collaborative platform for Henkel's logistics experts.
- Collaborate with regional organizations, including Planning, Operations, Customer Service, and IT.
- Synchronize logistics strategies and operations globally, fostering efficiency with regional teams.
- Shape innovations and drive the execution of improvement projects across Henkel’s operations, leveraging insights for best practices.
- Passionate and experienced in the digitalization of the Supply Chain.
- Proficient in utilizing digital solutions in the logistics domain, including SAP, TMS, WMS, and T&T.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective logistics strategies.
- In-depth problem analysis and resolution capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, capable of conveying complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Experienced in applying state-of-the-art project and program management techniques.
- Proven track record in managing large multidisciplinary projects, ideally with a significant IT component.
- Ability to deliver results in a matrix organization and manage a complex stakeholder field and business sponsors.
- Fluent in English.
- University degree with a focus on Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a multinational environment.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.