Turkey, Ankara, Henkel Consumer Brands
Continuous Improvement Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Implements a Continuous Improvement strategy and manage Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Drive simplification and streamlining in plant processes utilizing Henkel Production Systems (HPS) standards and digital tools
- Manages the HPS Team to ensure all operational requirements are met
- Identify and deliver productivity and cost savings projects through the use of problem solving and project management tools
- Collaborate with the regional and global Lean teams to develop tools and methodologies
- Delivers against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Own and drive the Lean transformation agenda across both Turkey plants collaborating with all plant functions, as part of the Turkey Operations lead team
- Develop a lean culture through designing, training and coaching of lean tools and methodologies
- Coach and develop Lean Engineers within the department
- Acts as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors
- Bachelors in a relevant Engineering discipline
- 5 to 8 years experience in Lean tools application and developing a Lean culture
- Extensive knowledge of problem solving using structured methodologies such as A3 and Six Sigma
- Strong manufacturing knowledge with deep understanding of shopfloor management
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, expertise in Power BI is considered a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.