Malaysia, Shah Alam, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Join the Henkel Adhesive Consumer and Packaging business unit as Application Engineer with an exciting work in testing and application process-definitions that contribute towards sales
- You will make an impact on cooperation with sales team by providing professional technical support and recommending adhesive products / solutions with technology driven solutions to our global and key customers
- You are committed to resolve customer’s quality and technical issues through root cause analyses and technical recommendations
- Perform routine technical service such as line audit, routine servicing and maintenance to equipment at customer to ensure smooth operation of equipment
- You will collaborate with cross functional teams such as Sales, Marketing and Product Development to develop products that meets customer needs
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or relevant engineering/technical discipline
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with customer to understand the requirement and provide customer solution
- Knowledge and experience of handling of equipment servicing and maintenance is an advantage
- Knowledge in statistical analysis and design of experiment is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Good trouble-shooting and analytical skill
- Knowledge and experience of working in laboratory testing
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.