Turkey, Gebze, Adhesive Technologies
Lean Engineer (Gebkim Plant)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Promotes lean culture by identifying, collecting, and implementing improvement ideas
- Designs, implements and maintains systems to collect and analyze data for critical product and process parameters
- Eliminates or reduces losses through the use of correct tools
- Prepares and gives training on process/equipment changes
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area and monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Shares learning and good practices with and from other production areas
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or related engineering departments
- Up to 3 years of experience in production field
- Know-how in Kaizen, Lean and/or TPM activities is preferred
- Good command of English language
- Good level of MS Office knowledge
- Ability to interact different levels with solid communication skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.