Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Junior Digital Project Manager - Beauty Care Professional - French/Dutch Speaker (M/F/X)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will be managing all the aspects related to our e-shop (B2B platform) – content/promotion creation/reporting/improvements.
- You will be the Social Media expert and owner of Schwarzkopf Professional (content creation, advertising, SEO, etc.) and support the Authentic Beauty Concept team with their online advertising strategy.
- You will be in charge of a variety of project related to the Professional Haircare division in Belgium, e.g. Ecosystem set-up between all existing platforms, merge to new back-end platform for e-shop, and many more.
- You will be coordinating translations for online & offline content and materials for the different brands.
- Reporting to the BeLux Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the local Customer Marketeers and international teams taking care of our premium brands.
- You hold a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Communications, Marketing, or related.
- You are proficient (both written and spoken) in Dutch and French, with a good knowledge of English.
- You enjoy working independently and have an eye for detail.
- You are well organized, structured and can keep an overview on different projects.
- You have extensive knowledge of tools and channels such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Meta Business Suite, YouTube, etc.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.