Serbia, Belgrade, Henkel Consumer Brands
Brand and Digital Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Achieve revenue, profitability, market share and other objectives for the brand
- Process market information (market research, sales reports, speciality publications) and analyse them
- Manage projects within the team, across functions
- Responsibility for timings & ownership of the process
- Role will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams including supply chain, R&D, sales and others
- Develop and execute annual strategic plans for the brand, consistent with corporate priorities
- Actively manage short term & long-term brand
- P&L Brand lead for Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Process Coordinate the brands, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand, and materials management
- Achieve yearly targets for each single brand (turnover, profit, market shares)
- Adapt brand materials to the local market
- Identify the consumer needs and new development opportunities on the market
- University degree in Economics or related field
- Experience: min. 5 year in marketing, communications, advertising
- Very good English skills – writing/reading/speaking
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Data analysis skills are a plus
- Creative & curious but also analytical and problem-solving oriented
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environment
- Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives
- Process ownership
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.