United States, St. Louis, MO, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
$7,500 Sign On Bonus Available
Stationary Engineer will work in St Louis' Sulfonation Department which manufactures surfactants via chemical processes.
- Responsible for various results systems contribution to operational and organizational improvement.
- Operate, control, regulate boiler operation, including troubleshooting boiler and boiler auxiliary problems.
- Preventative maintenance on boilers and cooling towers and fire sprinkler system inspection and repair.
- Facility upkeep, including grounds maintenance, HVAC Systems, Fire Protection Systems and plant wide Utility Systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair all plant equipment using available resources.
- 2 positions - 2 schedules - 1) Graves: 12am - 8am, Mon-Fri; 2) D Crew: 7p - 7a, Fr-Su & every other Thurs 7a-3p
- Must possess current Stationary Engineers License - Class 1 for the City of St. Louis.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in industrial type maintenance or equivalent of technical schooling and experience.
- Ideal candidate will have millwright experience and/or pipe fitting experience.
- Basic capabilities in the use of hand tools, power tools, welding and machining.
- Read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, piping schematics, and mechanical assembly drawings.
- Basic experience with 120V power distribution systems as well as signal, control and communication.
- Must be comfortable working around hazardous chemicals.
- Ability to work either Graves - 12am - 8am, Mon-Fri or D Crew: 7p - 7a, Fr-Su & every other Thurs 7a-3p
- Ability to work overtime, as needed - up to 60 total hours per week is possible. No more than 60 hours per week.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary for this role is $36.94 - $37.94. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.