At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Utilize problem solving skills to lead cross functional teams in the effort to identify and eliminate true root causes leading to customer complaints at the 3rd Party Logistics Warehouse.
- Manage the blocked inventory process in the warehouse. Check for inventory accuracy on blocked stock/ make corrections as required. Work with Material Review Board to obtain timely dispositions on blocked stock.
- Assist with actions related to Food Safety processes including determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit findings. Assist Warehouse management team with Food Safety process audits (G&BP, pest control practices, site security, etc).
- Train warehouse personnel to improve performance (especially SAP movements, dock audits), improve records filing process, and other processes as needed.
- Conduct audits (Food Safety, product, process, dock audits, etc) as appropriate to ensure ongoing compliance with SHE-Q Management System requirements.
- Work with floor supervisors and material handlers to develop a list of continuous improvement initiatives, prioritize initiatives and follow up on actions to ensure completion. Drive programs to follow-up actions associated with initiatives to ensure completion.