Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Jr.Analyst Supply chain
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
As a Junior Forecast Analyst, you will be responsible for the monthly statistical forecast calculation provided to local business planners for entire Adhesive unit in Europe. You will make use of your knowledge of statistical models, calculate future forecasts, and participate on Continuous Improvement projects. Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitor and develop analytical solutions to support statistical forecasting
- Execute continuous improvements tests
- Perform periodical fine-tuning tasks to identify the best fit model by product
- Monitor the business planners’ inputs to the statistical forecast process
- Cooperate with regional management from Supply Chain area and work daily with top industry forecasting tools and market knowledge
- University degree in a relevant field (Applied Mathematics, Statistics), or affinity to Mathematics
- 1-2 years of experience in predictive analytics (advantage for junior candidates & must for the senior candidates)
- Active level of English language (written & spoken)
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical and modeling skills with the ability to manage and meet deadlines & multitask daily activities
- You are a motivated team player, willing to learn & continuously work on increasing the expertise in the area of statistical forecasting and mathematical modelling
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1400 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.