At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Recommend solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers.
- Support new ADP project, collect CTQ and support to screen new formula, customer evaluation support, failure analysis etc;
Participant in lab work for customer complaint/ new test method design/ new formula screening and prepare report
- Responsible for products application / technical training /seminar at customer side
- Work and communicate effectively with different functional team with good project management skill.
- Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.
- Be exposure to different technologies and accessory applications.
- Project direct engagement with different end customers
- Good platform to cultivate communication/leadership/critical thinking etc skills.