At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Assuming responsibility for lab testing, providing training to internal teams and Automotive customers about related technologies
- Responsible for providing technical information, product recommendation and show product/application know-how for Automotive customers
- Perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation in the CRM tool and the LIM system
- Responsible for products application / technical training and coaching of field sales forces and customers
- Ensuring to be up to date with the newest trends in product and application technology for the Automotive OEM market
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/CAPRIS)
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members
- Presenting related local initiatives/projects in IMEA Regional Meetings