At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Regional Category Manager for Waterborne and Acrylics raw materials in North America.
- Responsible for managing the Spend, KPIs and projects linked to the Category.
- Key contributor to global purchasing strategy and accountable for tactical implementation.
- Contributes to the development of annual team objectives.
- Accountable for supplier selection and contract negotiation (T&Cs).
- No direct reports. Potential to supervise staff in future roles.
- MBA degree with a minimum of three years of related Purchasing experience, or four-year college degree with six years of related experience.
- Expert knowledge of market, including market dynamics, general industry and cost drivers. Background in Steel, Plastic resin or Linerboard preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of purchasing practices, supply chain management and contract law as it applies to the procurement process.
- Strong ability to drive cross-functional teams. Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to identify milestones and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with strategic mindset.
- Advanced level in Excel. SAP and Ariba experience will be considered.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $110,000 - $135,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.