At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Implements a Continuous Improvement (CI) strategy and participate in Continuous Improvement activities and projects to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Promotes lean culture by identifying, collecting, and implementing improvement ideas
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Eliminates or reduces losses through the use of correct tools
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area and monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Shares learning and good practices with and from other production areas
- Plan, develop and realize autonomous maintenance programs in order to ensure compliance of machines