At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Quality Assurance: Ensure the quality of materials (including Raws, Packs, Third-party manufactured, and Purchased goods) delivered to Henkel Adhesive Technologies from the global supply chain.
- Supplier Management: Manage suppliers to meet targeted material quality levels.
- Supplier Onboarding: Collaborate with Purchasing to onboard new strategic global suppliers, actively participating in selection and qualification.
- Issue Resolution: Work closely with Regional Quality to resolve escalated issues with global suppliers.
- Quality Improvement: Develop and implement structured quality improvement plans in collaboration with suppliers.
- Quality Assurance Manual: Facilitate the effective rollout of Henkel Supplier Quality Assurance Manual.
- Performance Tracking: Execute annual Supplier Quality agreements and monitor progress.
- Audits and Inspections: Conduct vendor assessments, supplier surveillance audits, and review and approve validation protocols.
- Quality Plans: Create and maintain Material Quality inspection plans as needed.
- Complaint Handling: Manage supplier complaints, assess 8D reports, and support root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
- Performance Evaluation: Verify the implementation and effectiveness of supplier correction actions and evaluate supplier quality data for process improvement opportunities.
- Reporting: Internally report on supplier quality performance.
- Supplier Meetings: Participate in supplier review meetings with Purchasing and Operations to manage supplier performance.
- Performance Improvement: Review performance scorecards for portfolio suppliers and drive improvement actions.
- Strategy Development: Contribute to developing the Supplier Quality strategy and standards, benchmarking, defining work standards, and collaborating with key stakeholders for process improvement.