Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
eCommerce Master Content Coordinator (75% Utilization)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Own the End to End content project coordination from briefing to deployment of master content.
- Ensure seamless project coordination, communication, and detailed time tracking throughout the project.
- Obtain the necessary inputs from stakeholders such as marketing and eCommerce to brief external and internal agencies.
- Manage the feedback loops while actively driving projects forward to completion.
- Support in content testing responsibilities using tools such as Userzoom and AIM Power.
- Ensure content projects are fully prepared for deployment, with attention to detail on organizing all assets, presentations, etc.
- Assist in the upload of final open files and images to internal DAM, including supporting with metadata inputs.
- Fluent English (written/verbal interaction with international stakeholders)
- Proven experience in coordination/project management (discussed at the interview)
- Proactive approach (there is always potential for improvement and automatization)
- Adaptability (your scope might be enriched with other similar responsibilities in the future)
- Reliable, able to work independently, and self-organized for handling multiple asset types, platforms, and different stakeholders
- Personality who is self-oriented and results-oriented, a team player, willing to learn and strong communicator
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel), and project management tools (or affinity to learn new platforms)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 134%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 150 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.