We are seeking a highly skilled Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. As an organization focused on digital transformation, we are looking for a subject matter expert who will play a crucial role in building, designing, and deploying network solutions across an enterprise.
This role will be instrumental in maintaining a highly available network infrastructure, including deploying instances, applying updates, managing configuration changes, and system tuning. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a hybrid environment with both on on-premises and cloud environments. If you are a results-oriented SME with a strong background in network technologies, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the assessment, design, and implementation of future state architectures while migrating applications and infrastructure to a highly resilient cloud environment.
Dare to make an impact?
- Acts as a technical lead in the design and installation of network enterprise infrastructure.
- Contributes to technical design of network in partnership with all areas of IT.
- Serve as point of escalation in support of the network operations group for complex issues and/or equipment failures.
- Alert on, respond to, troubleshoot, and coordinate the repair of network system outages.
- Design, Plan and Deploy new datacenter network solutions & equipment.
- Participate in technology evaluation to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities.
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption.
- Designs and performs Network Engineering/Administration maintenance tasks and analyzes processes for improvement.
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives.
- Support for Network routers, switches, firewalls, proxy services, intrusion detection, and prevention services, and other network infrastructure to include DMZ is the services.
- Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL V4 or other formalized IT operations foundations.