At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conducting research and development work to develop new pigments and improve existing pigment properties
- Evaluating the performance of pigments in various carrier systems for cosmetics
- Analyzing pigment samples using physical, chemical, and microscopic techniques to assess their quality and suitability for specific applications
- Assisting customers and colleagues in selecting pigments for their applications
- Conducting quality control checks and ensuring compliance with standards and regulations in pigment manufacturing and application for cosmetics
- Developing test methods and conducting tests to evaluate pigment properties and performance
- Providing training and education to colleagues on pigments and their applications
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to develop innovative solutions for customer needs and new application types
- Managing projects and reporting progress and results