At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will be responsible for implementing General Manufacturing & Maintenance Business Unit Global Strategy in the territory assigned
- You will create and manage opportunities in the defined (geographical) sales territory
- You will manage new customer acquisition and penetration, and update, train & educate customers & distributors
- You will find new opportunities and build CRM (ACE Project pipeline) thru group selling activities (GSAs), DTS (for distributor sales force), CTS (for existing/potential customers)
- You are responsible for driving distributor sales performance
- You build sales demand forecast based on distributor/customer needs
- You also follow up and feedback on leads generated by marketing
- Coordinate and escalate challenges/opportunities to Technical Customer Service / Product Development / Business Development /Purchasing /Customer Service / Supply Chain teams to support customer & Henkel needs