At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
This position will be located at our lab in Lexington, MA.
- Executes programs to accomplish the strategic Global Process Innovation goals
- Scales up newly developed formulations in existing Henkel pilot plants or in external plants respecting quality, costs and sustainability
- Transfers newly developed formulations to production plants from the first production trial to launch / re-launch incl. plant startups
- Implements stand. global processes for bulk production technologies, supports transfer of know-how/technology to regions
- Supports global SC projects (capacity increase, SHEQ)
- Executes processing innovations and new technologies using information sources like patent/scientific literature, congresses, market info
- Supports executing patent strategy allowing freedom to operate, strong own IP and licensable patents
- Maintains and enhances expertise, efficiency and motivation of the department Implements training plans according to needs of department and co-workers