At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Front office service - Support continuous business growth of Retail and Prof (R&P) by ensuring all customers order are processed and delivered on time in full.
- Provide excellent service to external customers by collaborating with different internal stakeholders within Henkel (e.g. Sales team, Finance/ Credit Controlling team, and Global Business Solutions(GBS) team).
- Creates plans/strategies to improve customer service level and customer experience. and achieve the long-term goal of enhancing sales for the product.
- OTC process improvement (Eliminate/Combine/Automate)
- Front Office service - Order Management: Manage sales orders, including make sure all approval processes are in place, requirements identification, confirmation, and follow-up.
- Liaise with CSS Team in GBS Shanghai, to ensure orders key in accurately, goods delivered, timely credit and debit note processed.
- Resolve or follow-up inquiries and complaints from internal stakeholders and external customers pertaining to orders
- Report Accuracy and Timeliness: Assist sales/customer service supervisors to provide required information and reports.
- Support to team, especially in the month-end rush time or during the time period when colleagues on vacation, so as to balance workload across entire CS team
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Order Management - Responsible for orders checking in Eesf tool, tracking and delivery execution. Ensure on time in full delivery（50%）
- Pass sales/customers' requirements to relevant functions and follow-up to meet customer requests（20%）
- Assist in other related business matters and complete temporary and collaborative work（10%）
- Design & optimize OTC process improvement (20%）