At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to shaping Henkel Adhesive Technologies’ strategy for sustainability by further integrating sustainability into our business strategy through data driven measurement concepts
- Contribute to building a holistic concept for sustainability transparency on product and portfolio level along the value chain and as part of integrated business steering, with special focus on sustainability measurement, data analysis and modeling, based on Life Cycle Assessment
- Support the design of business intelligence tools for the collection of key data points and KPIs
- Drive our portfolio transformation by advancing the methodological framework to assess our portfolio’s contribution to sustainability in the light of market needs, total impact assessment and future regulation, e. g., EU Taxonomy
- Provide expertise on sustainability related topics like CO2 emission accounting, mapping of related saving levers in our value chains and , understanding of alternative feedstocks
- Represent Henkel externally at association or industry initiatives, at customers, as well as in internal bodies to improve our sustainability expertise, performance, and reputation