United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Quality Lab Specialist - Night Shift
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Maintain the 5S program.
- Perform standard quality control testing, in a laboratory setting, on incoming raw materials, semi-finished goods, and finished goods according to defined specifications.
- Calculate and report test results.
- Record test data into SAP
- Maintain retain samples.
- Maintain lab equipment in proper working order and perform equipment calibrations.
- Comply with all Safety, Health, and Environmental rules, procedures and regulations.
- Complete all assignments and responsibilities entailing the 5S of the Quality Department and any assigned projects by supervisor or manager Experience with GC, HPLC, AA, FTIR, and Titrators.
Shift Available: Night Shift 7pm - 7am, 2-2-3 rotation.
- Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing Quality Control testing environment.
- Associates degree required, BS in chemistry preferred.
- Technically adept in wet chemistry, analytical methods, and sophisticated technologies.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills in laboratory testing and equipment.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to follow through on responsibilities and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Work with others in a respectful manner and as a member of the team to achieve all goals set forth in the department.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, SAP, and various databases.
- Understanding of ISO, IATF
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion.
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The hourly rate for this role is $20 - $25 an hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular