At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead the coordination of Data-Driven Marketing projects across Marketing, Media, Measurement & Analytics
- Participate in Global DDM sharing of best practices and on-going projects across markets.
- Steer digital media buying and optimization in order to set testing cells up properly.
- Monitor campaign results within the relevant tools in real time (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc.)
- Recommend optimizations and challenge media agencies/vendors if changes are necessary.
- Lead executional setup of DDM marketing campaigns incl. targeting & ensure quality-control.
- Ensure feasibility of testing approaches incl. Audience reach projections, etc.
- Run data-driven testing (A/B, Match Market testing etc.) with BLS & SLS
- Build/Translate audience segments for DDM digital campaigns incl. reach projections.
- Analyze data of historical Media investment to further develop best in class guidelines.
- Drive usage of targeting 1P/2P/3P data in line with legal & data protection regulation
- Work in a dynamic & international environment
- Translate results into actionable recommendations.
- Derive meta-learnings out of past campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media/ Digital Marketing / IT or similar area
- Minimum 5-7 years practical experience in the field of digital marketing with focus on paid media, e.g., work experience in a media agency / FMCG company / ad technology company / consulting etc.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Solid expertise in online video and social media buying, campaign management, KPI analysis & optimization.
- Hands-on experiences with digital media solutions (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DV360, DMPs)
- Team Player & Passion for digital marketing and consumer understanding
- Results-oriented and reliable project management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
The salary for this role is $105,500.00 - $158,700.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.