At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Product Development Manager for Metals Surface Treatment materials will focus on driving innovation and sustainable solutions for food and beverage packaging, while also managing a small team of scientists and technicians.
- Manage and steer innovation development programs – setting project milestones and driving progress to deliver new products
- Plan, coordinate and implement team resources to manage the innovation project portfolio
- Lead the Product Development team with a focus on individual and team skill development
- Manage the relevant laboratories and activities with a focus on safety as well as environmental and quality standards
- Communicate and cooperate cross-functionally at all project stages and present technical results both internally and externally to support development programs
- Leverage an internal network to share best-practices in process and product development and drive standardization across the business
- Connect with external stakeholders (suppliers, customers, research institutes) to support development initiatives
- Implement formulation optimizations to support cost of goods, raw material substitutions, and process improvements
- Support other functions in driving quality and manufacturing improvements
- Build intellectual property portfolio and strategy for the market area