Austria, Vienna, Adhesive Technologies
Warehouse & Transport Coordinator Austria (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Acting as major contact person for logistics related topics in Austria
- Proactively checks open stock bookings and checking reports
- Monitors warehouse capacity and maintains a clean master data setup at the site
- Responsible for reporting daily on site incident management (e.g. IT issues, reduced picking performance)
- A motivated candidate with first working experience in the area of Logistics / Supply Chain, preferably warehousing
- Good understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes
- Business fluent German and English skills
- Excellent analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Having an eye for details and an ability to consistently work accurately
- Strong MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Able to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Be part of our dynamic team in Austria
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Minimum monthly gross salary: €3.200 - willingness to overpay depending on experience
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.