At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Ensure supply continuity & manage all critical shortages & FM’s avoiding out of stocks & impact on NES
- Optimize (together with SC) the e2e value chain demand-to-supply to improve supplier service level, supplier quality level & Raws / Packs inventory
- Supports the sourcing categories in bringing contractual agreements to a higher level of maturity and standardization with regards to risk mitigation and operational performance
- Manage together with the team all operational standard processes with the target to enable supply, secure supply, improve supply and verify supply
- Ensure consistent global documentation & reporting on supply disruptions & defined supply resilience KPIs in the region
- Enhance usage of tool on supplier performance (supplier evals, OTIF), supply disruption (FM Bot, CRISP) and proactive risk mitigation (DDF)
- Responsible for local supplier scouting with close collaboration with the sourcing teams to increase the sourcing flexibility