Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Jr Specialist Regulatory
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As Junior Regulatory Specialist, you will take ownership for:
- Reviewing data reliability after further training in basic toxicology, ecotoxicology Working with physical-chemical data, chemical composition considering chemical reactions
- Classifying products according to European Chemical Regulations
- Creating Safety Data Sheets and Label Reports
- Maintaining registration status according to REACH Regulation
- Administration of databases such as SAP, International Material Data System etc.
- Cooperation with other departments (e. g. Research & Development, Laboratory) on international level Communication with external suppliers
- Masters Degree in field of Chemistry or comparable background is a must
- Toxicological and ecotoxicological background is an advantage
- Active knowledge of English language is required
- Position is suitable also for fresh graduates (no previous work experience needed)
- Willingness to work with numbers and data, concentration on details Structured working approach, responsible and self-reliant person
- Communicative, flexible, team player
- Open-minded personality with creative approach towards process improvement
- PC knowledge (MS Office, MS Excel)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.