At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
• Assistance in routine Business Data analysis and preparation of monthly performance reports (SBU / Operation & supply chain)
• Adhoc data analysis tasks as directed by supervisor(s)
• Working closely with regional SBU controllers and Operation & SC controlling team
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports & action plans.
• Developing project plans, and monitoring performance, also Monitoring deliverables, and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• Developing innovative solutions for operational and strategic reports