At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Receives incoming goods
- Checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices
- Picks order and pack.
- Receives and dispatches outgoing goods according to written / verbal requests or orders
- Ensures proper routine of materials is maintained while the materials are transported between departments
- Enters data into a database to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records
- Performs further routine clerical activities
- Accurately sorts, labels and stores goods
- Arranges storage to optimize warehouse space usage
- Education — High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience — Minimum of 1 year of related work experience.
- Certifications and licenses — must have upright forklift, reach truck, or rider pallet jack license.
- Communication Skills – Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs, and be on feet for majority of the workday.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The salary for this role is $16.00 - $18.00/hr. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.