Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Master Thesis Elastic Bonding and Sealing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Preparation of a master thesis in an industrial environment
- Development of novel adhesive formulations (1-Component or 2-Component) in the area of silane modified polymers (SMPs) or silicones for industrial applications
- Preparation and characterization of new SMP or silicone based polymers with focus on sustainability
- Preparation and characterization of adhesive formulations
- Composing and presentation of high-quality reports complied with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Student who is pursuing a Master’s degree in the field of chemistry, material science or chemical engineering
- Interest in biobased and sustainable chemistry
- Fluent English language skills are advantageous but not limitative
- Self-motivated, creative, and open-minded team-player with high level of independence
- Cooperation partner from academic institution (university, research center etc.) regarding Master´s degree needed
- Availability for 6 months working on site in Düsseldorf Holthausen
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.