PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Artwork Designer (Prepress)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepare print-ready files by performing the established steps in accordance with printer specifications and brand guidelines; Using Esko plug-ins and Adobe software to perform pre-press
- Ensure copy-fit of supplied mastertext
- Perform color separation, color retouching and color proofing
- Conduct quality gatekeeping for print feasibility and consistency of art by checking design with printer specifications, historical data and print tendencies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and printer suppliers
- Act as point of contact for process-related topics (focus area - prepress)
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts, Graphic Design, Print Technology or related course
- Minimum of three (3) years' relevant work experience as a Production or Prepress artist; Preferably obtained in the printing industry or any relevant field
- Background in conducting Quality Control and Quality Checks of prepress artwork is required
- Intermediate technical skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro are required; Experience in Esko ArtPro is highly preferred
- With high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have effective English communication and excellent time management skills
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (12:00 NN - 9:00 PM / 3:00 PM - 12:00 MN)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.