At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Incumbent is responsible for monthly / weekly / daily coordination concerning Launches /relaunches
- Ensures communication flow between all departments
- Acts as central interface to x functional teams manages coloration pipeline for all North America innovation projects
- Conducts consistent supply risk assessment Is responsible for controlling project KPIs
- Conducts benchmarking and identifies best practices
- Aligns on capacity and demand analysis for critical production start-ups (Inhouse and CMTG)
- Steers capacity allocation in bottleneck situations based on quotation process; collaborates with production in capacity planning steering
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Project management analytics process improvement/optimization project implementation supply chain planning
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $104,000.00 - $150,800.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.