At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle of open roles, helping hiring managers to source and hire quality candidates
- Utilize knowledge and remain active with multiple recruiting sources (job boards, social networks, and platforms) to source quality candidates, and create and post job descriptions and announcements
- Screen resumes and CVs and manage job candidates throughout hiring process, from interview preparation to final-offer negotiation
- Maintain database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired employees, and other designations
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations and corporate code of conduct
- Develop relationships with managers to build awareness of their departments, hiring needs, and job specifications
- Partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruitment strategies
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Participation in projects and employer reputation measures with recruiting impact