At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in an international expert team and intercultural environment
- Provide support to improve relevant standards and guidelines
- Support strategic initiatives in the area of real estate sustainability
- Assist in the implementation of reporting and project management tools for real estate projects in the new location and contract database
- Collaborate on the global real estate portfolio strategy supporting location and lease strategy update and identify opportunities according to market conditions
- Help managing regional broker partnerships e.g. tool improvement and supplier negotiations
- Assist the portfolio management team in various activities e.g. creating e-learning materials, dynamizing internal communication, supporting preparation of team call update