At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Deploying and maintaining site related Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) programs
- Assisting to enhance the effectiveness of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) controlling and the quality of management reporting by means of internal SHE auditing and site inspections, effective SHE program monitoring and audit action follow-up, monthly and yearly SHE management reporting, participation in operation meetings & management reviews
- Enhancing the awareness level of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) throughout the company by means of foster pro-active SHE communication within Henkel, initiate awareness activities, accident prevention programs, SHE information & know-how exchange on a local base
- Performing risk and impact assessments by pushing effective occupational and technical risk assessment, environmental impact assessments and providing expertise about techniques and professional services
- Supervising team members to ensure that assigned tasks be completely done by meeting operational standard