At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The role of the Trade Marketing Manager is to develop, execute, analyze, and refine the national, channel specific, and account specific promotional strategy.
- This person will also assist in leading the creative design of sales and marketing collateral.
- Manage national, channel specific, and account specific promotional strategy from order form creation to in-store/on-site execution.
- Continuously work with brand teams, sales, education, customer service, customers and external vendors to ensure proper promotional execution.
- Establish and maintain internal promotion planning schedule and serve as a central hub of communication for promotional status and tracking.
- Track and manage promotional components and develop plan to ensure timely delivery of promotional goods.
- Be a power user of SAP and external inventory management systems.
- Use historical data to drive growth by developing and recommending strategies that maximize promotional effectiveness.
- Create and deliver accurate promotional analyses and data/insight driven recommendations to senior leadership to drive product growth.
- Assist in overseeing the creative design of sales and marketing collateral for the Trade Marketing Specialist to execute with external design agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Preference for degree in business, marketing, operations, supply chain) / MBA Preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG, salon professional beauty care preferred.
- Category Management experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred • Detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Capacity for multi-tasking with ability to switch tasks and reprioritize.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines • Works well with multiple company departments.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter and self-motivated. Displays a sense of urgency.
- Entrepreneurially minded.
The salary for this role is $90,000.00 - $110,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.