At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Process Safety Engineer facilitates Process Safety risk management by supporting line management and shop floor staff to identify, analyze and evaluate process safety, health and environmental risks, implement process safety engineering toolbox guidelines and corrective actions within the North American sites.
- Provides process safety expertise & guidance to operations while ensuring key stakeholders are fully involved such that the resulting risk controls & programs are owned by the “end users.”
- Carry outs process safety internal audits and oversees corrective actions to drive continuous improvements regarding Process Safety within the region
- Audit key elements of process safety to ensure processes are being followed and are working as intended.
- Impart training on Process Safety risk assessments, work-place risk assessments, job safety analysis throughout sites within the NA region.
- Carry out incident investigations and apply root cause methodologies to identify the relevant preventative & corrective actions.
- Assist in the implementation and improvement of Process Safety Management Systems