At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Associate Brand Manager we seek will be responsible for supporting the development & planning of new product and strategic marketing initiatives to increase the value and performance of the SexyHair brand. They are eager to demonstrate the importance of positioning and how to clearly articulate positioning through multiple mediums and channels. They are responsible for gathering & understanding market insights, helping create strategic brand plans and managing product portfolio analytics to support sustainable, profitable growth for SexyHair.
Market Analysis & Research:
- Gain understanding of current and future market trends & dynamics
- Identify market/channel opportunities where there are unmet needs
Brand Plan Development:
- Support the development of brand plans (by subline) that demonstrates sustainable, profitable growth and achieves company goals/targets
- Program management: manage day-to-day logistics of brand programs; own timeline management, program analysis and budget
- Analyze historical sales data and customer insights to determine a successful product portfolio
- Innovation: create, develop, and manage execution of new products
- Managing day-to-day communication with third party public relation agency
- Support creation of yearly public relations calendar and initiatives